Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday, March 20, 2009

Dear Writer,

This week has been stagnant.  I blame it on the double ear infections, the sinus trouble, and everything else that has been going on.  However, I applaud you for getting out today and going to the local HUGE consignment sale and buying your son a twin size Batman bedding set for only $15.  Awesome.  I won't tell anyone you were as giddy as a school girl over it even though he doesn't have a twin bed.  My lips are sealed.

However, on the writing front, I'm afraid you going to need to give me a bit more time.  Plus, your crit partners aren't caught up, so there's no rush and take it from me when I say that's a good thing.  There's nothing like some stress to squash your inner creativity, but we will move past it and forge ahead.  After all, Nicholas isn't a patient man.  He'll be knocking down my door soon for his story to be told.  And Lylah?  She's going to have to be put in a nuthouse if we leave her where she is for much longer.  So no fear, in a few more days, I'll start churning out the pages again for you.

And by the way, I'm hungry.  While I do appreciate the endless supply of chocolate and fast food this week, I would appreciate a little brain fuel.  Might go a long way in helping me out here.  But...just a thought.  Do what you want.

See ya,
The Muse

2 comments:

  1. I love this new blog. I think I could become friends with The Muse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better and get back to that WIP soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks!